A question:

Bill Calfee

Gun Fool
A question:

CYA accuracy fool friends:

The ARA Indoor Nationals are over......

The greatest question involving the advancement of rimfire accuracy today, is this:

When will Holeshot Arms produce a MD-PAS ignition version of its Trident and 2500X model actions?

In the meantime:

What do these five shooters have in common.....all competed at the 2021 ARA Indoor Nationals and finished in the top five:

Michael Sherrill

Michael Lowe

Eddie Robertson

Barry Maney

Tim Miller

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

When will Holeshot Arms produce a MD-PAS ignition version of its Trident and 2500X model actions?

PAS Ignition

A question:

CYA accuracy fool friends:

The ARA Indoor Nationals are over......

The greatest question involving the advancement of rimfire accuracy today, is this:

In the meantime:

What do these five shooters have in common.....all competed at the 2021 ARA Indoor Nationals and finished in the top five:

Michael Sherrill

Michael Lowe

Eddie Robinson

Barry Maney

Tim Miller

Your pistol fool friend, Bill Calfee

PS:

Hi Bill,

Just a quick note on this thread.....
Eddie's last name is "Robertson" and he was shooting a PAS ignition.
Also, in the event that it was overlooked, Eddie perform extremely well this whole weekend. He tied with Brian with 12000 points in the PSL and lost due to the X count.
He's also the latest member of the 12000 club!

I'll assume that "PAS Ignition" is the commonality.

J Pat

Friend J-PAT

Hi Bill,

Just a quick note on this thread.....
Eddie's last name is "Robertson" and he was shooting a PAS ignition.
Also, in the event that it was overlooked, Eddie perform extremely well this whole weekend. He tied with Brian with 12000 points in the PSL and lost due to the X count.
He's also the latest member of the 12000 club!

I'll assume that "PAS Ignition" is the commonality.

J Pat

Friend J-PAT:

Thank you.......

I apologize to Eddie for misspelling his name........I corrected my original post......

Yes, I knew Eddie's now a member of the PSL 12000 Club and I intend to recognize him, maybe in a doodle....

And yes, you are correct....

The first five finishers at the most important Big National Event in years, the ARA Indoor Nationals, shot MD-PAS ignition contraptions.

J-PAT, you're fully aware, as well as everyone else, that the Trident and 2500X shooters are praying for a MD-PAS ignition version to be made available.

Again, I apologize to Eddie for misspelling his name.......

We've got so much to discuss during this upcoming year about the state of rimfire accuracy advancement.....

Thank you again, your pistol fool friend, BC

Back
Top Bottom